Sunday, May 08, 2005

victor victor r u still tat victor

time passed
time flied

things changed
people changed
i've changed
i'm not quite the boy/man i used to be
i'm not myself tat i used to know
this self-discovery is self-destructive
i've got to know my hidden inner self better
for better or for worse
i aint sure this is the real me
have i hidden the my real self from everyone else, including myself for all these whiles, all these years.. 25++ years...
or izzit circumstances/environmental changes tat result in this great change in me..
cant imagine wat i m now
bad? worse? worst?
i cant seem to bother anyway
i seems to b enjoying my life as it is now
who knows.. anyhow i might change..
b it for the better or the worse..
b it good or bad.. i know i've changed n i cant hate myself for the change
it's juz me
the very me
i'm too deep, ..deeper than the ocean.. to b understand
i'm very much expecting to see the change in me again.. soon.. very very soon... but i juz dunno how soon..
will i b one of those ppl whom i despise
i cant rule out the possibilities
for i think i m one of them now

nice to know u, victor
i've got to know u better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home