Sunday, January 30, 2005

new year

why the fuck do i get chinese characters when i go into http://www.blogger.com ?? mayb tat's why i havent blog for a long time... it was since last year. lol
oh well.. so mani things had happened. wat should i b keying i here..
start wif last night. bored day to start wif. kinda of the usual things at work. after work went over to jurong to grab a book n laze around. in the mood for clubbing since the start of the week. or rather to get dead drunk to temporarily forget some things. went home to catch few hours of sleep. night time laze around before getting ready to rush off to devil's bar to meet. pat is down wif rash, leslie has got to work on sun, so juz left juz me n alan n his female friends. wtf, opened 2 bottles of liqour. vodka n jim beam. i dunno izzit both me n alan jiu liang no good or wat. he got dead drunk. vomitting all over n doing stupid things.. lol.. betta not mention too much. dun wanna lose a friend for slandering. i've got myself pretty high.. but glad this time i'm still fine. still manage to walk/run to catch night rider home. though after alighting, i gave up the idea of walking home n took a cab home instead. devil's bar .. it's been quite some mani time since i went over. nice place still. i suppose. lots of cai.. haa.. but i had nv approached any. well believe it or not. oni my budds know me best? ok mayb betta. this time round juz left me n alan. 2 guys. hav to take care of each other. manage to myself sane or rather not drunk. suppose to send him back home. but some "little accident" happen, i ended up home whereas he din manage to. mayb he get to "enjoy" himself. oh well crude. i'm still in the mood for hip hop, listening to linkin park vs jay-z. i'm still having hangover. mayb not very serious. but i neither feeling well enough nor m i lying in bed. being up since 10am when alan called me. ya. still hav his ic n his 20 bucks supposed to b used to send him home. lol.. enuff
i'm still listening to lp n jz over n over again n again.. i dunno why
my work at tuas is fine. it wasnt initially. due to the presence of a arrogant degree guy. haha.. yeah. fucking bastard. glad he left the company. (for good). it's been nov last yr when i join the company. had gotten my confirmation, my promotion, n my pay increment :) yeah... n 1st bonus which is heard to b supposed to b ranging from 1.3 to 1.5.. but i think i've got far much more than tat.. tat's great :) at least i'm willing to work harder. juz hope handling wif the chemicals n dyestuffs dun pose to much of health hazard. i definitely will not lay my life for work, for money. life is precious still.. i've known wat i wan in life. who i wanna b wif for the rest of my life. i guess this time round. i've really get my mind set. this long break since 6th sept, i've tot things over. it's been painful. it's been devastating. too mani disasters had happened around the world. ppl dying everyday. it's hard to find someone in the worldwide world. it's hard to find someone who has this link wif u. it's hard to believe i've found her. found myself. but somehow i lost her somewhere. she's not mine. will she b mine again. only heaven knows. i really think this song really applies. been listening to chinese songs again. selectively. sad love songs. they r sad. but i cant help but to keep listening to them. n oni making myself sadder n yet nothing had stopped me, neither did i stop myself. i hate myself for doing this. i guess. i still bear great hope very very great hope to b wif her. yeah..
tat's all for now, i guess. i'm too tired to concentrate. too tired to do anything yet i guess i'll still b idling in front of the computer, staring at it.
not very sure should i terminate my broadband services. i havent been saving very much since i start work. financial crisis. too much contribution for home.
oh fuckit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home