Sunday, May 06, 2007

***

havent been into clubs neither pubs neither drinking neither smoking for quite some time, cos i know once in there, smokes n liqour will be continuously poured into my body non-stop out of control. i hav never been able to hold my liqour content well. well, it's worse of course.
jio my buddies out last night, being feeling vexed
- my girls application is still on pending status for almost 8 months
- my work
- my salary
- my career advancement / prospects
- myself / my attitude / my performance / my weakness
- my knowledge in chemistry
- my debts

***
friend is down due to his problem. i dunno how to comfort him. he's out of himself lately. blame the x-devil <- me. i walked out. he walked in.
***
i will avoid drinking sessions. might make guest appearance occassionally. cos splunge of money. eventually finally ultimately, i might b puking my food, drinks, gastric/stomach juices, money out.
***
oooOO free show of a pair of ang moh @ back alley @ somewhere of boat quay >:)
***
"Dead after 8 hours on laptop" overworking after 8 hours non-stop juz to earn more dough
***
stressed at work
over 2 years plus almost 3 years at work, no change in position, pay is barely enough, without OT despite working hard, worse of all, "bonus" is pathetically less than 13th month pay
a idiot in the purchasing dept w high diploma, currently doing marketing degree, cmi, cannot perform (i think), blur ass, only hahaha his mistakes away, had been promoted to supervisor... i admit i m jealous.. very very jealous. cos over here in the lab dept, i admit there r experienced ppl hindering me. haiz. worse of all, boss intend to employ 4 degree holders into the company. me a diploma fear for my stand, where will i stand, where will i go. current weakness evaluation (1) introvert, (2) not strong enough in chemistry. therefore cannot advanced to sales yet. :S got 6 months to brush my chemistry knowledge. that ass, who mayb can bullshit much more, without technical/chemistry knowledge/skills will b going to the sales/marketing dept. sooooooo if i were to join later, i will b under him? damn no. sorry i cant work for ppl who dun deserve my respect. u wan me to fight wif u side by side in the war, u hav to know how to fight urself, else fuck off, i dun need a burden on me.
***
enuf crap

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure what the situation's like but if she has a job here it might be easier. Can consider Nursing aid or something along the line.

It's starting to become a fact of life that holding a Diploma now is as good as holding an O-level cert 10 years ago. According to your situation (the last I know), studying full time degree's quite hard, not sure if you've enough savings. But you should upgrade somehow. I know loan has high interest, robbing the bank is out of question and signing bond is...a trap. Whatever it is, I feel you should do it now, ASAP.

Not trying to scare you but the fact is you have family to take care and maybe wife and children in the future. Imagine when you're 40 and (touchwood)kena retrenched and with a Diploma, damn hard to get employed. This kinda mid-life crsis sucks. Though now you're older but still, not too old. Do a part time degree k, it makes a DAMN BIG difference compared to diploma.

And for so long you talked of leaving but never did. Maybe it's time you do. Work for a pioneering company or a smaller one which might appreciate your talent more.

I talk alot I know, and talking is just air. I've been accepted by NTU and I'll be studying soon. I don't have enough money either but I figured things will work out somehow. And yes, I'm getting sick of maggie mee but after another 4 years, I'm sure life will be smoother. Think about it k. You don't have to do full time, just get a degree.

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home