Friday, August 26, 2005

:S

few days back, my head was asking if i would b able to go spain for training. sounds very very very :), either me or my supervisor will b going wif her there cos she dun wanna go there alone. thinking it will b a good exposure. ~1 week stay :)
but overheard some conversation btw my head n my supervisor bout asking a "she" comment.. not sure whether she asking him to go. although i shouldnt feel too bad cos i hav nothing to lose from right at the start, but could b alittle disappointed tat if i dun get to go :( however, my supervisor will probably deserve to go more than me, although it was i "teaching" him bout the stuffs in the lab, cos i'm senior than him in the company, but he did hav mani much more yrs of working experience and experience in textiles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home