Tuesday, August 16, 2005

the problem of my mood <- my problem

over last wkend
a visit to the national library
few hours of sitting down at a corner by a pillar like a beggar in the damn crowded library reading "pills-a-go-go" doesnt really make me any much knowledgeable. the only thing i remember best is some drugs could b used to make a dynamite, one of such is aspirin. i dun understand how did they manage to make the national library so commercialized. there seems as much people as much as the books. the only books available for borrowing r oni at basement 1. few pretty ok artpcs upstairs. quite a lot of unhelpful-for-me-unborrowable-books upstairs. though mani ppl, but i aint in the mood for people-watching anyway. soon bored n went home to rot for the rest of the weekend.

i dunno when this period of depression will last me

the only thing tat keeps me bz is work. at least seeing/hearing someone been scolded there makes me feel betta

gonna waste more of my time going back camp for medical review. they betta get me a downgrade. they've been wasting my time, money, leaves. betta settle it once n for all tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home