Friday, November 14, 2003

been having stomachache on n off 3 days liaoz :(

pc been unwell too.. kena virus dunno how mani times liaoz... lucky got cure..

watched "Wishing Stairs" yesterday
(webbie in chinese, original is in korean, dunno how to read at all)
quite a horror flick... still fine w it after the whole movie.. but quite scary to think bout it..
juz hope it wun hav any impact on me like "The Ring"

looked for job at a hong kong dim sum place near me
the boss oni asked for my name n contact n wanted me to standby for his call.
ack.. wonder if i can get a job
pay quite low, but at times like this when my pocket is shrinking.. i dun have much of a choice
i need extra source of income

x'mas wishing list
a digicam... anyone? any kind souls? hah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home