Monday, November 10, 2003

juz finished genomics retest
cos i did real badly for the 1st test
i aint sure bout my conidence level for this test
juz oni say i've tried my very best
oni to hope i'll pass genomics
hope i'll pass all subjects, genomics, btn, ddd, ia, iap

best wishes for me
anyone?

confidence booster for me
anyone?

console for me
anyone?
nah... mayb not console yet...
the worst had yet to come
the results aint out yet!

i hate exams

wondering why do ppl actually study for
for the sake of interest?
for the sake of knowledge?
for the sake of examinations? leading to memorizing n memorizing n more memorizing
for the sake of the paper? the piece of qualification

sux
real world sux
reality sux

or is this the real world?
or izzit the matrix?

finally got my matrix, n matrix reloaded ready to b watched
might b watching them tonight if i aint too tired

heard there's taiwanese food festival or some sort at lau pa sat
craving for chou toufu
had oni eaten once
might b dropping by for some later after work

work sux
things to rush finished by tml

signed off
GrrrrrRRumbler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home