Friday, November 14, 2003

I am 12% Goth

I wanna be a GOTH. But I'm not. Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner a goth does not make. I'll go home and take your Cure CD's with me.
Take the Goth Test at fuali.com
yaya.. wanna be.. natural dark eye rings

I am 27% Metal Head

Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.
Take the Metal Head Test at fuali.com
huh metal? i rather u kill me!

I am 17% Punk Rock

It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends with me.
Take the Punk Rock Test at fuali.com
ack.. i had nv tried to b punk :(

I am 22% Ska

I am not ska. I am not even close... I don't even know what skanking is? I may need guidance, get offline and see if I can go find myself a show, or a CD, or something.
Take the Ska Test at fuali.com
guess i really got no idea wat's tat

I am 36% Raver

Well, I may have been to a rave. I probably know a bunch of ravers, but they may think of me as an outsider. That's okay, at least I am not a complete freak.
Take the Raver Test at fuali.com
:)

I am 34% Tortured Artist

I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.
Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com
kekeke

I am 43% Evil Genius

I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.
Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com
:[

I am 54% Emo

Well.. I've made the cut! Now I'll go buy some promise rings and knit myself a sweater.
Take the Emo Test at fuali.com
laalala

I am 50% Internet Addict

I am pretty addicted, but there is hope. I think I'm just well connected to the internet and technology, but it's really a start of a drug-like addiction. I must act now! Unplug this computer!
Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com
opps

http://www.memepool.com/
hmmm... seems interesting :)


Which toe are you?
err...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home