Thursday, September 18, 2003

shittiest day in my life
[early in the morn]
kena CBCB
CB lah!!
F.U.C.K.
yes FUCK!!!
damnit!!!

shittiest day in my life
[later in the morn]
my love song cd lend to 1 of stupid gerz
after mani mani months finally return to me
N I GOT MY DISC SPOLIT!!
k.. actually is juz one song havin prob
BUT IT'S ONE OF MY FAV SONG!!!!
argh!!
stupid ger!!!

shittiest day in my life
[lunch time]
kena delayed for lunch
went over to find dar for lunch
along the way dunno where
SOMETHING shitty happened
i met dar, she screamed "wat's that on ur shirt?! that's bird ####!!"
me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how could it be?
it's on my chest, juz below my neck
n i dun even know bout it!!!
wonder how did that happen?!? @#$*&#%
w/o me knowin or even feel it!!!

wat's next for rest of the day?!
E N O U G H ! ! ! ! ! !
i hope the stupid things of the day hav come to an end
E N O U G H ! ! ! ! ! !
no more stupid things happening for the rest of the day
no more stupid things happening for the rest of the week
no more stupid things happening for the rest of the month
no more stupid things happening for the rest of the year
no more stupid things happening for the rest of the years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home