Thursday, September 18, 2003

total screwed up morning to begin wif
still over that bloody letter
FUCK!
glad to open up the door n see my dar outside wif breakfast
everything brighten alittle more
now in office
stoning
no mood to start work yet
though had oredi open all necessary windows to start
i'm opening more windows surfing the webbie n chatting up wif fren
he's going tw nxt month for ict
good thing or bad
he says a break from work
good for him
i need a break from home
i wanna move out
i'm tired
i guess i'll probably b dead if my dar isnt wif me all this while
all thanx to her
she's the reason that i survive
nothing mushy
no mushy crap
these r true
thanx dar

trying to find lyrics for:
"Here In My Heart";
"Falling For You"

"dun stare at me,
i'll stare back at you
till u feel uneasy"

this goes out to bloody idiots who nv see loving couple before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home