Monday, June 09, 2003

bored to death
temperature hav been going up n down for the past 3 days since friday
this morning was fine, thirty six point something but after the visit to the doctor at the polyclinic whom some idiot insisted, after the exposure to the hot sun n air-con n blah blah blah, the temperature has risen again! damn!
had troubled my dear dar to take half-day off her work on sat n spent the rest of the day all the way till sunday lookin after me, n in the end, getting herself exhausted. last nite, she oso had not been sleeping well enuf nor sufficient enuf. though she wasnt there for me last nite, she had kept herself awake till 3am in the morning to wake me up y phone to get me to take medication n stuffs. even though she wasnt here physically, i could feel her love. thanx dar so much for ur loving n concern n care n ... ...
had planned to go skool to take the bioinfo course, but due to this... i could only get myself well again before anything, dun let my dar worry...
so bored... so bored, i've juz finish dunno-how-mani quizzies liaoz again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home