Monday, June 09, 2003



The B-Movie That Suits Me Is:


Mr. Vampire: Hong Kong, like Hollywood, is not known for creativity. Although similar to A Chinese Ghost Story, this movie is unique in many ways. Well written and played out, this funny horror is a true treat.

Find out which b-movie suits you.



What magazine am I?

I am Popular Science: The only thing more exciting then the present is the future. I am always the first to hear about whats going on in the realms of human achievement.

What magazine am I?



What stock broker am I?

I am the snake: The only thing that matters in this world is my pocket. I'm a smooth talker and my advice sounds good but really I am getting paid from the companies I recommend. Sucker.

What stock broker am I?



.
.
.
What is my spectrum?

I am red: My main color is red. This means I am goal oriented. Success is important to me. Achievment is the marker of a great life.

.
What is my spectrum?

Book Worm Meter

Shut In 93%
..
7% Out Of The House
Intellectual 59%
..
41% Moron
High Attention Span 95%
..
5% Low Attention Span
Bookitude 70%
..
30% Book Burner
Book Worm 79.25%
..
20.75% Bug Stomper
Take your bookworm readings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home