Sunday, February 09, 2003

iNtErEstiNG!
FWD:

=>Valentine's around the corner....

=>life is a tragedy for those who feel;
=>and a comedy for those who think

=>These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with
=>the most romantic first line but least romantic second line:

=>Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
=>but I only slept with you because I was pissed

=>I thought that I could love no other
=>Until, that is, I met your brother

=>Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
=>But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar
=>bowl's empty and so is your head.

=>Of loving beauty you float with grace
=>If only you could hide your face

=>Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
=>This describes everything you are not

=>I want to feel your sweet embrace
=>But don't take that paper bag off of your face

=>I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-
=>Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

=>My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
=>Marrying you screwed up my life

=>I see your face when I am dreaming
=>That's why I always wake up screaming

=>My love you take my breath away
=>What have you stepped in to smell this way

=>My feelings for you no words can tell
=>Except for maybe "go to hell"

=>What inspired this amorous rhyme?
=>Two parts vodka, one part lime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home