Sunday, February 09, 2003

woke up @ noon
then went town
on the way, saw THE KETCHUP SONG (ASEREJE) by LAS KETCHUP mtv, (funni dance moves but will it be IN like marcarena was used to be??) group consist of 3-not-very-good-lookin-but-scantily-dressed-gers
watch Shanghai Knights pretty funni show... n Fann Wong... she does make me *drool* (various scene) heh
then went boat quay... took 190.. but miss the bus stop to alight... kaoz.. must b due to chingay (i guess)... hope i'm not that blur :P
had a couple of F.R.E.E drinks hehe... then dance in front of mirror alone cos those ^%#&$ dun wanna dance.. @ the pathetic danceflr w few ppl.. no cai to see... xcept 4 few indies... den a fat guy came along to dance n kept lookin @ me for quite awhile...
wat the F***
DAMN! DO I LOOK GAY??!!??
or m i a good dancer? :P
quite a few other ppl lookin oso but heck... who cares... me wan myself... no find trouble or wat...
wait... wait...... wait......the fat guy still lookin....
dulanz went home...
being bombarded w few PRIMARY 5 MATHS questions by june that total drain me!!! kaoz... now p5 maths oso so tough.. wonder izzit too long never do maths or me rusty liaoz...
derrrrr DO need to consider whether wan to give tuition again liaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home