Sunday, February 16, 2003

feelin rather upset...
thought of this crap last nite...
feelin bored/sianz/depressed/... etc... wat else to describe my feelings...
i dunno... juz wanna hear from her...
but couldnt get her on the line or sms...dunno wat's wrong
did i say something wrong... or did something wrong...
or she's not feelin well... or juz plainly she wan to avoid me...


I�ve found this kind sweet ger
Who seems to have stepped out of some fable
But I don�t know if I�m meant for her
So confused, I�ve got myself a beer
Tried to avoid this trouble
For nights, I drowned myself in this liquor
That�s doing harm to my liver
Every night, I dream of you, ger
I wish you were right beside me here
You�re the only one who can lead me out of this jumble
Can you do me this big favor?
Please show me the right signal
Give me your hand. I�m your lover
I�ll love you very tender
We can be the best couple
We�re going to live together
Always loving each other
I promise our love will last forever

cr@pi-write from dev!|v!�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home