Wednesday, August 03, 2005

sleep causes headache

din manage to sleep though i went to bed bout an hour earlier than usual last night. right after my friend told me the cruel truth tat i could juz cock to students for the whole day, reliefing them, at the same time, i could have 100 bucks into my pocket! it was easy money! damn!!! well.. tat was if i had gone to apply for urgent leave or gotten an MC, so as to b a relief teacher for a day.. 100 bucks hence flew away. oh well... i aint suitable to a teacher anyway.. at least not for secondary school, though i do feel a sense of achievement to b able to teach :S but for me, it does need to come wif practise wif my basic speech.. had juz realised recently, the words tat came out from my mouth do not form proper sentences :S bad enuf! real bad.. could b communicating in broken hokkien too often recently as well.. my spoken chinese n english need to b brushed up. could it b the about-5-hours-per-day-sleep?
despite the effort to try to sleep early last nite, this morning after alighting from the company bus, i was attacked by a pounding headache tat last me for the whole day! hurts like hell.. knocking on the left side, n knocking on the right side.. worst thing was having to attend meeting in the noon... previously had taken 4 panadols but of no effects. until the meeting, sitting near to the boss, n me dozing off right under his nose! could it b the panadol?! or could it b juz the usual me tat often starts feeling sleepy in the noon, n esp in meetings! shit! does the boss know tat i've having headache?!.. at least i have an excuse for "nodding my head"... :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home