Tuesday, February 17, 2004

$10,000 gadget man

i'm having $10,000 worth of gadget on me
or rather cling/stuck on me!!!

earlier in the morn was called by francis from nus to do their survey which i had volunteered earlier on
they were working on how ppl react on stress
i'll b paid at least $30, having spent almost 3 hrs been experimented.. can b paid up to $80!!
ermm.. ez money? nah..
supposed to reach there AS6 at 2pm, but had waited for man to come along to join me at clementi
(had dragged him along for company)
spent some time climbing stairs up n walking down stairs to look for tat stupid place
finally got there at bout 1430
everything ended bout 1700
my poor friend was been left alone outside waiting for me, luckily he had gotten himself new paper
meanwhile during these period of time, i was been "tormented" inside, doing questions, asking bout my feelings, having my blood pressure taken, having my cardiac wateva recorded, having to solve mental sums within seconds, having my hand put in ice cold water for 5 mins etc etc...
now i'm been "equiped" wif some expensive gadgets to measure my blood pressure n stuffs for another 24hrs...
& given a palmtop to fill up questions askin me bout wat i m doing, hav to update them wif them these info every 20 mins interval! omg... oni to stop recording when i'm sleeping.
well i can choose not to do these if i dun wan the money of course
but i wun mind sacrificing for the sake of money.. lol
hmmm.. oni to b returning back there tml at 4pm..
long way to go
20 mins interval == 1 hr do 3 times
24 hr a day minus 8 hr of sleep left 16 hrs
total times i have to work on the questions is 16x3 = 48
well well
considered ez money
looking forward for more of these lobangs
sorta try to psycho man to b in it tml
heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home