Thursday, December 04, 2003

was quite in grouchy mood in the morn
probably very very very worried n anxious over my results
dr teo had called me yesterday to find out whether im taking owc (think is oral n written communication).. old module during my time.. think now is a is module though
had prayed tat i should have passed everything tat's why she's planning for my next semester thingie
but still dead worried n din feel good bout my results.. esp genom..
but it's finally over
glad to know i've passed all modules :)
someone in the room had managed to piss off a -mr-nice-guy- like me (hah)
check results oso cow father cow mother, must use paper hide hide see see
kaoz...
i'm glad i still hav the patience in me.. despite having lost lots of them over the years
feel so much like slapping them.. actually juz one... her.. damn
things over the years.. all these years had changed me..
i wanna b bad..
being too good doesnt gimme any benefits at all...

crap

i wanna go celebrate
i wanna go relieve stress
i wanna go clubbing
i wanna go dancing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home