Tuesday, October 21, 2003

occassionally quite paranoid bout things
some things r best kept in the dark
knowing them makes me paranoid
unsure bout wat to do at times
though i manage to keep them behind everyone's back
i try to flush them away from my memory
some things seems so moviely
juz like plots in movies
i dun like sharing my stuffs
i wun share my stuffs
esp things i treasure very much
call me selfish or wat
i dun give a damn
wat's mine is mine
always
at least in my memory
no one can take it away from it
unless i choose to

i wanna go clubbing
juz realise halloween falls on fri
31st oct
i wanna go paradigm
for the wkrz party
i've been wanting to go there
but it's halloween
i've nv celebrated halloween
i dunno wat i'll wear there
i m out of ideas
i wanna party
but feeling quite abit awkard looking plain
ack
dunno wat i thinking
anyway, hopefully my pay or rather my pathetic allowance is in to my account by then
if not
i'll juz hav to rot at home
playing diablo lod, i guess. ya damn.. still crazi bout it
out of money
barely surviving my days
i wanna get a dgicam
i wanna go on a tour or backpacking after grad
i need to save up
guess i need to get a part time job

sianz at nus
fucking sianz
sux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home