Sunday, June 01, 2003

was in good mood this morn, then bad, then alittle panicky n worried, n now happy again.. too touched..
bout half hour ago, dar actually came over to my place at this time of the night, jus to pass me food... dried food to last me quite some time...
(1 bowl koka; 1 bowl myojo; 1 box post waffle crisp cereal; 1 box deluxe vegetables crackers; 1 pax nestum 3 in 1 cereal drink)
i'll b havin a litt financial tightness soon; my dar had helped me work out financial planning in the noon & now now even bought all these things for me, using her own hard-earned money...

this is nothing of mushiness;
this is something i must tell the world,
bout how precious my dar is to me;
this is oni some little things she has done for me;
there are countless to mention.

dar,
i m proud of u,
u r precious to me

i LOVE u

thanx for everything!
infinity of gratefulness n
feelings words cant describe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home