Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i blogitch for the new year

not sure if they i-thing is still in
i-pod
i-swallow
i-gallop
i-scream
i-curse
i-swear blah blah blah
sooo i-blogitch <-- i bitch in my blog

juz back not too long from beijing which is -2 to -4°C
brrrr freezing cold esp when we r up at great wall
if the wind blow.. it's really chill to the bones!

well it's been pretty great being able to travel to spain, kl, china within my 2 years stay in the company
i did learnt quite alot new things... i m not sure if i should stay.
well.. the tongues in the company wag alot.. esp when in my dept, some stupid bit*h juz keep gossiping bad bout ppl, talking loudly, my manager aint around recently, i was away to beijing, surely lots of tongue wagging behind my back, now tat i m back. need to rush report tat bit*h juz cant stop talking, hindering my work.. i cant really take it wif such supervisor who dun really work, but only talk.. surely when my manager is back, i m gonna get some comments.. i guess
wateva.. i hav done my part of work, i think.. wateva report i did, i cc to my manager.. so whether if they appreciate it anot.. i will see from the coming bonus, pay increment, possible promotion.. to at least senior lab tech or something. since someone else in the company wif less working experience and came in later then me had got a "senior" in his position.. it's like wtf. n i hav learnt it the hard way, dun bother to bring work home to do.. cos ultimately, ppl juz say to backstab u, be it hard or gently, all efforts r gone to waste.
my new resolution should be..
GO WIF THE FLOW
when u r wif bitches, b a bitch too
when u r wif fuckers, b a fucker too
well i dun like wearing mask, putting on a false front, i m a saint. nah. well mayb a angel. haha.. but a bitch-fucker at heart. lol

enuf of swearing n cussing for the 2006
welcome the new year 2007 wif all the good luck
waitin for my asawa. pray very hard. good luck will bring my asawa here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home