Saturday, May 27, 2006

another sequel of senseless unorganised tots

here i m in the office writing my piece of mind
actually it's kinda blank right now
juz jot down wateva tat comes right into my mind
note down wateva tots flashing by as fast as i can before i forget
cos i m a thinking person
irony is unorganised tots juz keep coming in

prob the slight alcohol slight running in my blood
prob the amount of sleep i juz had only from 0500 till 0700
well.. w or w/o sleep/alcohol, it appears to be tat i hav been in this condition for several months.
this is wat i can recall at the moment
i could barely recall i pass my days in the past
memories r fading
prob due to old age
age is catching up
i'll b 27 soon

it's half day work anyway
though there's no mood to work
i feel like a zombie
wonder in the past during my school days, how can i actually survive thru.
pri sch i wasnt like this, being under pressure
sec sch i was semi like this, din do well for my maths, my future is affected.. hell to the bloody education system
poly i din make it yr 1 computer, yr 2 biotech i cant cope wif stress.. i gave myself up, went thru ns, make a come back.. honestly things wun smooth either, but god (if there is god) does sent me an angel.. guided me thru the rough waves, managed to graduate.
here i m working in the chemistry line

soon to realise, money not enuf
money is everything
in relationship, i can put in 101% of love into it
but money wise, will i be able to do it?
even squeezing 50% is hard
working hard at the moment doesnt seems like a good source of earning money since there's no more OT pay :(

wat's the plan @ the moment?
no plans
step by step as each step goes

i m stuck at organising the contents of the Technical Information
tat's all for now,
time to move on to brainless work -> craftwork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home