Saturday, June 12, 2004

misc + bday wishes

had watched Breaking News yesterday!
it was a pretty good exciting movie
i prefer chinese movies, easier for digestion of their conversations.
i like movies tat set me thinking =)

since my bday will b arriving soon
here i m listing my wish list =)
any kind souls could get me any of these or all of these =)
- money!
- finish up wif my resume! (or rather getting started)
- get a job soon
- formal tie
- formal shirt
- formal pants
- leather shoes
- digital camera
- laptop
- mp3 player
- travel out of s'pore (even juz malaysia is fine.. will wish to go japan, korea, germany, holland though)

tat's all for now.. nothing much! hah
they r ranked accordingly to my preference at the moment
will keep them updated though

i wish i wish i wish upon the star above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home