Tuesday, April 27, 2004

uninvited visitor

a cat juz entered my house (unknowingly)
i was in my room, with my house door opened
mewing sounds came travelling from (seems to b) outside of the house.
after 15 mins or so, decided to leave my room to check out
SHoCked to find a cat IN MY HOUSE
mewing away
got closer to "her?"
she came closer to me
ack.. n she started exploring the house
i was trying to invite her out of the house, but she proceed on further into the house
rubbing herself everywhere n dropping fur everywhere
-_-
took me more than 10 mins to get her out of the house
pushing pushing very hard
but she stubbornly wun leave
(lucky no scratchmarks left on me)
finally got pushed her out
closed the main door to prevent her from "sneaking" in again

she still outside (of my house)
*shudder*
too much fur...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home