Monday, January 12, 2004

the previous nite was terrible
din sleep well
woke up early in the morn
morning wasnt too good either
had super supreme pizza for lunch before skool

due to insufficient sleep, spent most of the time sleeping during proteomics lecture
was thinking should b able to borrow notes from whicheva kind soul to copy later
for life science seminar, it was on Cell Apoptosis by Asso Prof Victor Yu from IMCB
had wasted my time n effort to keep myself awake for the lecture
it was too damn chim, too damn long, n too damn boring
even hedy goh is yawning
towards the end of lecture, i managed to amuse myself watching gregory sway in his sleep of trance
his swaying movement in his sleep managed to catch the attention of shawn n suresh n company
shawn even used his camera phone to snap some shots of gregory's swaying movement

went to cat's place after skool
got bitten by the bitch.. k k.. the bitch is referring to the female dog, gorgeous, at cat's place..
the other time, the bitch allowed me to touch her
this time round, the bitch bit me instead.. on my right thumb!
damn ouch
guess i'll b afraid of dogs again.. large dogs especially..
really the cats at her place though...
even though.. oni had body contact wif golden oni
juz envy n love the way they laze around... seemingly to enjoy life
watched some of usher's dance moves
watched cat's n zak's n some other dunno who peoples' dance moves
rather very impressed
learnt some break-dancing moves n some other dance moves
hmmm.. keen to learn.. but not too keen to break myself..
might risk learn/practise-it-myself in my house in my room

sleepy..
gonna sleep soon liaoz
having 8am lesson later
ack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home