Sunday, March 09, 2003

went sentosa yesterday with leroy, ryan, eugene, hushie, jas, cherie..
weather wasnt fine :(
had only bout 2 hours of sun... the rest of the day was raining...
disappointment not much ppl to see :(
but it was quite enjoyable "burying" n "sculpturing" eugene!!...
lucky enuf, din fall sick despite bathing in the rain for so long

hmmmm but i guess we were much luckier than neil n daniel who went ubin.. it wont be fun to be at ubin on rainy day.. hah

I WANT/NEED TO GET TANNED!!!

photos @ sentosa could be found @ cherie's / jasmine's / ryan's blog
(too lazy to link them here)

[edit/add]
on way back from sentosa... there's a china guy who kept staring at me... making me feel pissed off...
then he spurted out in chinese,
he "u speak chinese?"
me tiring answer "ya"
he "how long have u been here?"
me ??? (thinking "do i look like a non-local or do i look like i'm from china??") "i'm singaporean"
he "oh... u know how to go the zoo?"
me "no idea" (thinking "dun bother me! i'm dead tired!")
he "oh... u singaporean but dunno how to go ah?"
me smile "dun usually go"
he "me here in singapore for 6 days"
me smile .... keep quiet (thinking "dun bug me, n shuddup!")
quiet....
reaching my bus-stop
he "me alighting"
me (thinking "ack... alighting at same bus-stop as me?!? betta let him go 1st, then i'll run! in case he stalk me home")
..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home